MOST QUADS LOOK GREAT ON PAPER. PROBLEM IS, YOU DON'T RIDE ON PAPER.
The newRenegade™ 1000. Powered by the industry's most powerful engine, the new 82-hp Rotax 1000, it's the right blend of sport performance and 4x4 terrain ability. The race-inspired cross-country package, the Renegade X xc offers tri-mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™), quick-engaging Visco-Lok† QE and beadlock wheels that prevent the tire from popping off the rim. Sure, it all looks great in here. But it doesn't really matter until you ride it.
- 82-hp Rotax 1000 V-Twin EFI engine
- Double A-arm front suspension with dive-control geometry and 9-in. (229 mm) travel
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent rear suspension (TTI) with 9.3-in. (236 mm) travel
- Fox Racing Shox HPG shocks
- Visco-Lok† auto-locking front differential
- Lightweight cast-aluminum wheels with ITP Holeshot ATR sport radial tires